Online BowTie Practitioner course - English - February 2021
Date & Venue
About the Event
This BowTie Practitioner program introduces the basics of Risk Management, the BowTie method and the application of BowTie in practice.
- Basic principles of Risk Management;
- Barrier thinking;
- Analysing risk scenarios (how to);
- The BowTie method - all ins & outs;
- Building BowTie diagrams using the BowTieXP software.
Learning by doing ... using your own cases!
The program is hands-on and highly interactive. Especially in the online setting, we keep our courses lively and fun to do! You are encouraged to participate and challenged by practical exercises. Also, you have the opportunity to work with your own cases.
This course includes
- The BowTie Practitioner course is spread over 4 online sessions of 3 hours each. The Facilitator module takes another two sessions of 3 hours each. All sessions are held in consecutive days;
- You will be working in small groups which allows plenty of personal attention;
- We use virtual breakout rooms to facilitate team exercises and case studies;
- A free 30-day trial license for the BowTieXP software. 10% discount on the purchase of your license.
Get your brochure for this course: firstname.lastname@example.org