Online BowTie Practitioner course - English - June 2021
Date & Venue
About the Event
Our BowTie Practitioner program introduces the basics of Risk Management, the BowTie method and the application of BowTie in practice. The program also focuses on the method’s benefits, limitations, and provides practical tips & tricks in the use of BowTie in your professional environment.
· Basic principles of Risk Management;
· Barrier thinking;
· Analysing risk scenarios (how to);
· The BowTie method - all ins & outs;
· Building BowTie diagrams using the BowTieXP software.
Advanced BowTie Facilitator module
You have the opportunity to extend the BowTie Practitioner course with the BowTie Facilitator module. This module allows you to do more practising, and with that, you will receive additional coaching. You will enhance your knowledge and skills and gain more trust and understanding in the application of BowTie. This has shown to be very helpful, especially for those who will be facilitating BowTie analysis sessions in their organisation.
Also, the advanced Facilitator module covers the following topics:
· Communicating the outcome of your BowTie analysis;
· Develop integrity criteria for BowTie barriers like safety-critical tasks and -systems;
· Set risk acceptance criteria.
Professional, experienced trainers
Geniozz is your professional BowTie course provider. Our trainers have gained broad experience as a BowTie trainer and facilitator in various industries worldwide and bring lots of experience to the room.
Practice using own cases
The program is hands-on and highly interactive. Especially in the online setting, we keep our courses lively and fun to do! You are encouraged to participate and challenged by practical exercises. Also, you have the opportunity to work with your own cases.
What else to expect
· You will be working in small groups which allows plenty of personal attention;
· You will be learning by doing. So, prepare to roll up those sleeves!;
· A free 30-day trial license for the BowTieXP software. 10% discount on the purchase of your license.
Monday, June 21 – Thursday, June 24 2021
The program is spread over 4 days. Each day we run a 3-hour online power session starting at 14:00h till 17:00h (Central European Time = GMT+1).
Participation fee p.p. (all prices are excl. VAT):
· online BowTie Practitioner course: € 925.
· online BowTie Practitioner course + additional Facilitator module: € 1,275.
Training materials are included and the shipment of the materials to your home/work address within the Netherlands. Shipment of materials outside the Netherlands is not included.
Please send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to receive a digital brochure (PDF) for this training.