Mon, 08 Feb|
Online Tripod Beta course - English - February 2021
Online Tripod Beta training course including accreditation for 'Tripod Beta Bronze Practitioner'
Time & Location
08 Feb 2021, 08:00 CET – 11 Feb 2021, 13:00 CET
About the event
The course program covers topics related to the required knowledge, skills, tools and mindset to participate in a Tripod Beta incident investigation process. There is a strong focus on understanding the Tripod Beta analysis method and how to apply it in your professional environment.
· Barrier thinking;
· The principles of incident causation (business disturbances);
· The influence of human behaviour on incidents, and the philosophy behind it;
· Creating a timeline (e.g. STEP);
· Building a full Tripod Beta analysis;
· Improving the quality of your analysis;
· Draw conclusions, compose practical recommendations;
· Communicate both the progress and the outcome of the investigation;
· Build analysis diagrams using the supporting software IncidentXP.
Become an accredited Bronze Practitioner
Geniozz is your accredited Tripod Beta knowledge provider. Upon successfully completing the knowledge assessment, you will receive the official certificate 'Accredited Tripod Beta Bronze Practitioner'.
· Geniozz investigator document folder, containing the following items:
· Official Tripod Beta User Guide;
· Pocket-sized Geniozz Tripod Beta Roadmap;
· Course syllabus/handouts;
· Notepad & pen.
Geniozz '1-2-3' approach
Geniozz has developed an easy to follow '1-2-3' approach in building Tripod Beta analyses. As a newly trained Tripodean, you will be able to apply Tripod to analyse any incident or business disturbance, no matter its complexity.
Hands-on and highly interactive
All trainers have gained broad experience as a Lead Investigator in various industries worldwide and bring lots of experience to the room. They have the right didactic skills to transfer the subject matter properly. This makes our courses educational and fun to do! Delegates are encouraged to participate and are challenged by practical exercises, based on your own cases.
What else to expect
· You have the opportunity to practice using your own cases;
· You will be working in small groups which allows plenty of personal attention;
· You will be learning by doing. So, prepare to roll up those sleeves!;
· A free 30-day trial license for the IncidentXP software. 10% discount on the purchase of your license.
Monday, Feb 8 – Friday, Feb 12 2021
Participation fee is € 1,275 p.p. (excl. VAT). Training materials are included, as well as the shipment of the materials to your home/work address within the Netherlands. Shipment of materials outside the Netherlands is not included.
Please send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to receive a digital copy (PDF) of the information shown on this page.